Understanding the hierarchy of the Federation’s structure can answer a lot of questions about how the National Federation of Music Clubs operates and the role each part of the Federation plays.
- Junior Clubs — Grade School through High School, ages vary for Junior Division awards, scholarships, and programs, see the NFMC Competitions & Awards Chart
- Senior Clubs — ages in WFMC clubs range from 19 to 100!
- Collegiate — 19 to 26, ages vary for Student/Collegiate awards, scholarships, and programs see the NFMC Competitions & Awards Chart
- WFMC — all ages are welcome to be an active member in one of the Nine Divisions which are: Administrative, American Music, Arts, Competitions and Awards, Finance, Junior, Membership & Education, Public Relations, and Student/Collegiate
- North Central Region — Wisconsin is part of this region which includes the states of: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota
- National Federation of Music Clubs, see the website at nfmc-music.org for information on the national organization.